A growing body of research suggests that nature play helps children develop their physical, intellectual, emotional, social and moral capacities. There are many ways to integrate nature play into your learning programs, no matter where your early childhood service is located.
You will explore:
* Research about how nature play helps childhood development.
* Ways to integrate nature play into your service’s programs.
* Opportunities and barriers.
* How to talk to families and involve your community.
* A range of teaching resources linked to the EYLF.
Build your confidence and skills. Learn at your own pace.
Length: 2 hours in total
Cost: $89 + GST
Cool Australia is partnering with Teacher Training Australia (TTA) to provide online professional development. All online workshops support AITSL’s Professional Standards for Teachers. Our PD is accredited with each state education department for teacher PD hours, including BOSTES for Proficient and Lead Teacher.
Search for other courses: