How much has changed since your parents were your age? You will find out by auditing all of the electronic devices in your family home and then interviewing an older person. Your job will be to investigate the affect these changes have on the natural world and our general happiness.
Part 1: Graphing
Select five appliances and make a simple bar graph that compares your data.
Part 2: Concluding questions
1. Which of the 2 household types had more electrical goods and why?
2. What's the most popular device of each era and why?
3. In your opinion, is your household happier than your grandparents' household?
4. Are there any electronic devices that your household could do without?
5. Does our current lifestyle have an effect on our environment? Explain.