Student activity sheet
Create a storyboard showing a famous photographer stalking a famous animal and eventually getting (or not getting) a photo.
1. You must have at least five frames in your story board but no more than ten.
2. In each frame, you are to sketch the scene.
3. Below the frame, write one sentence describing what is happening in the sketch.
Consider the following things:
1. Which animal is being stalked.
2. Where the animal lives.
3. What kind of habitat it lives in.
4. If there will be some kind of adventure occurring while stalking.