Part 2: Designing and conducting an interview
Your task is to interview an older person and find out what energy they used when they were the age that you are now.
Details of the person you are interviewing
Name of person you are interviewing:
In what year were they born?
Where did they live (region or country)?
Work independently, think about how you managed your interview and the things you learnt from your interview and answer these questions:
1. How well did you manage the interview?
2. What would you change about your interview if you were to do it again?
3. What other questions would you ask if you were to do it again?
4. Did you enjoy the interview process? Why or why not?
5. What was the most interesting thing you found out from your interview?
6. What other things would it be interesting to interview an older person about?